The Old District Office North was erected around 1907 and was the earliest seat of the civil administration of the newly-leased New Territories. Administration and land registration of the northern part of the New Territories were carried out in this building. Until 1961, the building still housed a magistrate's court. It is now used by the New Territories Eastern Region Headquarters of the Scout Association of Hong Kong.
(Floor Plan is for reference only.)
Please visit the AMO website
for transport and related information on the historic building / site. For further information on the historic building / site, please visit the Geographical Information System on Hong Kong Heritage